Sunday, January 6, 2008

Courage

"Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

You've had it in the back of your mind or perhaps have even said once or twice, "I want to do a triathlon." Or perhaps you are a triathlete who needs a little guidance or a bit of camaraderie. Wherever you are on the triathlon spectrum, we have a place for you. Expand your life and find the courage that lies within you and come out to see what the TRIgirl movement is all about...

Our informational meeting for new and potential TRIgirls is scheduled for Sunday, January 13 at 6 p.m. at Maramarc Fitness.
Come one, come all!!!

Let TRIgirl Training help YOU meet your 2008 fitness goals!

1 comment:

TriGirl Thea said...

Hello!

I cant come along to your information evening because I cant afford the airfare from the UK. But nevertheless I am inspired and encouraged in equal measure by all I have read from the TriGirls, and I'd like permission to be an honourary TriGirl too - even if I am just a newbie!

Thea xx